Even in the mist of the pandemic, 2020 was an incredible and blessed year. With the generosity of many donors we were able to:
• Served over 22,198 meals. Also, as an aid for families, we distributed 6,000 boxes of produce from May-August.
• Provided free clothing to families.
• Served individuals with free health screenings
• Helped Olathe school age children with a new pair of shoes.
• Provided rent, utility assistance and hygiene packages through COVID-19 Relief Fund and with the help of grants and private donors
• Loaned people medical equipment from our medical closet
• Donated School Backpacks filled with school supplies
• 125 K- 8th grade students participated in the Boys and Girls Club (Summer Program was on with 70 children enrolled).
• Offered community garden plots.
Thank you for your support!