Even in the mist of the pandemic, 2020 was an incredible and blessed year. With the generosity of many donors we were able to:
• Served over 22,198 meals. Also, as an aid for families, we distributed 6,000 boxes of produce from May-August.
• Provided free clothing to families.
• Served individuals with free health screenings
• Helped Olathe school age children with a new pair of shoes.
• Provided rent, utility assistance and hygiene packages through COVID-19 Relief Fund and with the help of grants and private donors
• Loaned people medical equipment from our medical closet
• Donated School Backpacks filled with school supplies
• 125 K- 8th grade students participated in the Boys and Girls Club (Summer Program was on with 70 children enrolled).
• Offered community garden plots.
Thank you for your support!
It’s happening! Renovation and expansion of the Center has begun!
After a successful $6 million capital campaign we have started the construction to expand our space to serve up to 300 children and youth through the Boys and Girls Club and will renovate our building to continue servicing our community for years to come!
Thank you to each of you for your continued support.